Searching for a job?
You found it right here! Working as an escort, especially in a country like ours can be very financially rewarding for you. While it is not for everyone, if you are suited for it, you can potentially earn a high income.
We are hiring and recruiting. Jobs are currently available and you can apply for it.
To apply to work and enjoy the lifestyle benefits that being a successful escort here constantly confers, please read the following. To be a successful escort, you will be required to have the following. While there are other factors that we consider as well,
Criteria for the job:
- A willingness to work hard, even at odd hours, and on last minute notifications.
- You must be a local Singaporean.
- We prefer that you have a Diploma or Degree education. You can have it in Singapore or overseas.
- It is utterly important that you are well versed in spoken English.
- You will need to be able to converse and understand English (with accents, all around the world.
- You will be required to aptly entertain male clients aged 30 to 60.
- Clients come in all races and nationalities. If you have preferences, do not apply.
- We will greatly prefer if you have prior experience.
- Only apply for this job if you do not expect a drastic change in your upcoming weeks schedule. We do not accept applicants who are unable to work for at least the next consecutive 6 months.
To apply for a job, send us the following details to email@example.com. Here are some of the benefits you will get working as one!
Details we require for your job application:
- Please kindly provide your name. This is to be your real name. You may be provided with an alias after joining.
- We will be requiring your age. Please send your age as of the start of this year.
- Your race or ethnicity is required. We accept girls of all races.
- We will need to know your availability. Provide your available hours and days for most weeks.
- What is your last educational level
- Your past experience, if any
We look forward to processing your application! We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be informed.