Searching for a job?
You found it right here! Working as an escort, especially in a country like ours can be very financially rewarding for you. While it is not for everyone, if you are suited for it, you can potentially earn a high income.
We are hiring and recruiting. Jobs are currently available and you can apply for it.
To apply to work and enjoy the lifestyle benefits that being a successful escort here constantly confers, please read the following. To be successful, you will be required to have the following. While there are other factors that we consider as well,
Criteria for the job:
- A willingness to work hard, even at odd hours, and on last minute notifications.
- You must be a local Singaporean.
- We prefer that you have a Diploma or Degree education. You can have it in Singapore or overseas.
- It is utterly important that you are well versed in spoken English.
- You will need to be able to converse and understand English (with accents, all around the world.
- You will be required to aptly entertain male clients aged 30 to 60.
- Clients come in all races and nationalities. If you have preferences, do not apply.
- We will greatly prefer if you have prior experience.
- Only apply for this job if you do not expect a drastic change in your upcoming weeks schedule. We do not accept applicants who are unable to work for at least the next consecutive 6 months.
To apply for a job, send us the following details to email@example.com. Here are some of the benefits you will get working as one!
Details we require for your job application:
- Please kindly provide your name. This is to be your real name. You may be provided with an alias after joining.
- We will be requiring your age. Please send your age as of the start of this year.
- Your race or ethnicity is required. We accept girls of all races.
- We will need to know your availability. Provide your available hours and days for most weeks.
- What is your last educational level
- Your past experience, if any
We look forward to processing your application! We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be informed.